The INTERFABRIC exhibition grows every year, so the 10th anniversary season has passed with a success. We are glad to welcome new exhibitors to our show, but we also salute our old loyal adherents.
- Bryansk Worsted Plant LLC dates back to the Soviet era, this year it marked its 65th birthday but today the company is not in the end of competitor’s list in the textile industry. - Please share your impressions of your participation in the X anniversary exhibition.
- Of course, it is not the first time that we exhibit our products at the INTERFABRIC exhibition. And every time, from year to year, we note that the number of exhibitors is increasing, the quality of the products on display is improving, the stands are becoming more interesting, and more interested persons come. The exhibition is really focused on professionals, which we cannot but like. We are very satisfied.
- What do you represent at your stand?
“As our name suggests, these are worsted fabrics. They are designed for the corporate segment, school uniforms, business suits. A wide range of prints allows you to make clothes from our textiles interesting and varied.
- Yes. Your company is famous for the production of fabrics specifically for office and business wear. But isn't it too boring? How do you manage to stay on the market with such an assortment - what new can your plant offer to customers today?
- Of course, you have to keep up with the times. Our production is constantly expanding. We have brought new items to the jubilee exhibition "Interfabric". These are blankets made of merino sheep wool. It is 100 percent natural fabric. It is presented in two segments: premium fine wool and the comfort line.
- What are your plans?
- We will definitely participate in the next exhibition, where we hope to surprise our future partners. We are going to provide pure wool women's stoles. We have already launched them into production, but we didn’t have time for this exhibition.
And wool blankets are a very popular product. With them we entered the season very successfully. This is a great gift for the New Year. At the exhibition we had many orders of them as corporate souvenirs.
- Are your main products in demand?
- Of course yes. After all, our worsted mill has such a rich history that old partners stay with us.
- How did you celebrate your anniversary?
- Production and the city have not forgotten about this date. In September we had guests from the Ministry of Industry and the Government. We have launched a new line of jacket fabrics. The line includes about 60 new designs. In addition, we have improved the quality of the materials for the school uniform for which we receive a subsidy.
- What are you leaving the exhibition with?
“Our new line of blazer fabrics is very popular. We have signed several new contracts. Negotiations are underway with new clients. I think that the days of the exhibition were very productive for us.